Monday, May 14, 2012

A long wait

Waiting for our little precious Evangeline has been much harder than I ever thought. This process is much more like being pregnant than I ever could have imagined. It's a roller coaster ride to our daughter's arrival!!!
The wait will absolute be worth it once we hold her in our arms and can embrace her forever!!!!!!!
Waiting has always been the hardest thing for me... this process is teaching me patience (or NOT)
We have been in process of adopting a child since September 2011, specifically Evangeline since 1/3/12.
4 1/2 mos ago we first saw the 3 pictures of our princess. She was 14 mos old then, today marks the day she turns 19 mos. I had hoped she would be home for a couple of months already by now.
Hopefully we will be leaving to get her soon though, very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment